WELCOME ~
AUTUMN~ GLORIOUS AUTUMN IN ALL IT'S SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY!

My very favorite time of year...The leaves and such are dying, but for me personally,
I become completely alive this time of year, especially in the mountains!!
I just love everyone and every thing a bushel and a peck in the Fall!!!!

Come sit a spell, and enjoy some real life stories, recipes, poems, musings
and so much more for your pleasure.
I hope you will enjoy every second, and that you will be blessed here.

I WANT TO ADD THAT THIS WAS WRITTEN AS I REMEMBER IN 2007 WITH SOME OF THE POSTS WRITTEN BEFORE ... AT THE TIME I HAD LOST MY DARLING HUSBAND BART TO A BRAIN TUMOR IN 2004 .. WE WERE IN MINISTRY TOGETHER (HEART TO HEART CHRISTIAN CHURCH) AND WE HAD BEEN MARRIED ALMOST 35 WONDERFUL GOD FILLED YEARS ... I THEN WAS SO BLESSED TO MEET MY JOE IN A PRAYER ROOM IN CHRISTIAN MINGLE .... ALSO AN ORDAINED MINISTER.. WE MINISTERED MANY PLACES AND WE DID ART SHOWS WHERE WE SHOWED OUR JEWELRY CREATIONS AND JOE ALSO CREATED PERFUME THE WAS GOD BREATHED ... AND OTHER ITEMS SUCH AS LIGHTED ITEMS ETC.. JOE DIED IN 2013 FROM COMPLICATIONS OF A GALLBLADDER OPERATION. MY 19 YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER ALSO DIED IN THAT TIME PERIOD .. I AM NOT SHARING THIS TO COMPLAIN .. I AM SHARING THIS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT OUR GOD IS INCREDIBLE ... FAITHFUL AND HE CARES ABOUT US AND EVERY HAIR ON OUR HEADS ... I SO LOVE THE FALL .. I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE BLOGS ... I HAVE 18 BLOGS IN ALL AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO READ ANY OR ALL ... I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THAT YOUR AUTUMN IS TRULY GLORIOUS ..








"The tree on the mountain takes whatever the weather brings.
If it has any choice at all, it is in putting down roots as deeply as possible."---
Each New Day" — Corrie Ten Boom


Thursday, July 7, 2011

AUTUMN INVIGORATING!


THIS WAS BACK IN 2006, BUT I JUST POSTED IT HERE
AS I THINK IT IS SUCH A BLESSING AND A NOW WORD
FOR US ALL TO RECEIVE...I SENT IT OUT AS AN EMAIL
WITH MY FRIENDS PERMISSION IN 2006!! She is also in 
ministry and we have such history together ... Thank the Lord for friends with history ... they are so comforting and they understand us .. we don't have to try to explain ourselves or clarify who we are because the KNOW us ... I so love the fact that my heavenly Father KNOWS me!

Hi My Friends!

I know that many of you have not heard from me in a long long time.. I am trying to play catch up with you!! But, also wanted to share my excitement of what I feel is happening this Fall!!

 AUTUMN INVIGORATING!


My favorite time of year is Autumn!! I just come alive during that time... I am so excited that Autumn is here.  At this time of the year my heart begins to long for the mountains.. the trees and foliage showing God in His Splendor just does something so invigorating in my spirit!!!  This year in particular our Father seems to be doing something particularly special in His children, and I pray precious ones, that you will capture the fresh wind of His Spirit this Fall too.

I was online the other night with a friend from Sri Lanka, and was trying to explain to her how I was feeling and wanted to share the im with you.  I have had some quality time to reflect recently. I love you all dearly and hope you will grab hold of the wonderful thing God is doing!  Also, below is an absolutely beautiful clip about autumn... just click on to the website for the show... it is really very beautiful... thinking of you and sending hugs and kisses my friends and family. May God bless you richly this season and always.




Donna (9/30/2006 2:24:44 AM):You know my friend, in my own life and the people i have been ministering to it is like there is a fresh wind of the spirit that is blowing i can't explain it

Donna (9/30/2006 2:26:44 AM): the only way i can explain it is like being on the top of a mountain in the fall seeing all the splendor of the leaves changing colors and they are dressed up in God's glory... orange, and gold and burgundy and shades of green and rust and amber etc.. and the smell of the crisp cold air and the wind is intoxicating..

Donna (9/30/2006 2:27:23 AM): and your heart wants to sing.. and you are feeling so close to God and His presence is so right there

Donna (9/30/2006 2:28:08 AM): and He is blowing away some stuff that we don't need in our lives and in our hearts and His breath is breathing in something new and fresh and awesome

Donna (9/30/2006 2:28:15 AM): like that

Donna (9/30/2006 2:29:12 AM): new hope .. new purpose... new anointing... new plans... new focus... the old is going and behold He is doing something new

Donna (9/30/2006 2:29:49 AM): new excitement ... new goals.. new vision.. new songs... we will be seeing new miracles

Friend (9/30/2006 2:29:59 AM): hmm yes I can picture that and I can also picture God blowing the unnessecery things away

Donna (9/30/2006 2:30:21 AM): yes honey.. how true .. God seems to blowing away the chaff!!!

Donna (9/30/2006 2:30:32 AM): you are an amazing woman

Friend (9/30/2006 2:30:35 AM): he blows old things away to give new things to us that are more needed and useful

Donna (9/30/2006 2:30:44 AM): i love you dearly sweet friend,

Donna (9/30/2006 2:31:08 AM): and yes, yes... thank you that was a word from the Lord for ME personally too “he blows old things away to give new things to us that are more needed and useful

Donna (9/30/2006 2:31:11 AM): ty

Friend (9/30/2006 2:31:15 AM): I love you too Dons ... and am blessed too


Praying for each one of you that this Autumn God will blow upon you the wind of His spirit and will bring new victory in every area of your lives, new hope, purpose and direction, creative ways to accomplish goals, new vision, new songs, new abundance, new relationships, prosperity, scrumptious color into your world ...blessings and miracles !!!!!


From my heart to yours,

Rev. Donna Trexler/Geertz

©Invigorating Autumn  October 2, 2006c
Please do not copy without permission

Oasis Ministries




Remember:  Winners make things happen, mediocre people let things happen, and losers say "What happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment